We, Heartland Business Group Inc / www.jaipur.ca value your concerns about online privacy & recognize the importance of maintaining your privacy. We appreciate your trust in us and make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused.
When and What information does Heartland Business Group Inc or www.jaipur.ca collect?
Heartland Business Group Inc. or www.jaipur.ca collects basic information required to service your shopping requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information is gathered when you purchase products/gift cards on our website. Our primary objective in collecting such information is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth, customized and quality online shopping experience
Your credit/debit card and net banking information are requested only when you place an order and is submitted via our payment gateways with the highest level of encryption to ensure utmost safety and security.
In general, you can browse our website without providing us with any personal details/information. However, once you provide us with your basic personal information, such data is stored in our system to better shape our websites features to your needs. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional for placing an order through our website.
We may identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
“Cookies” help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful, and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- The primary reason we collect your personal information is for processing your order, shipping the ordered product and for customer service. For instance, we may contact you to provide you an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order.
We also collect your personal information to help improve the quality of our products, services, website content and navigation and other features offered on our website.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help provide a safe service, collect money, measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about promotional offers, customize your experience on our website, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such usage.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and services, we may from time to time collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activities on our website.
Does Heartland Business Group Inc or www.jaipur.ca share my information with other companies?
- Heartland Business Group Inc. Or www.jaipur.ca does not share, rent or sell your information to any external company for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
What security precautions does Heartland Business Group Inc or www.jaipur.ca undertake to protect my data?
- Heartland Business Group Inc or www.jaipur.ca has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server, and we adhere to strict security guidelines to secure the data in our possession, protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Links to other sites:
- Our website may link you to other websites, which may be of interest to you, and which may collect personal information about you. Heartland Business Group Inc or www.jaipur.ca is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites, and if you choose to explore these linked websites, we suggest you review their privacy policies.
- However, you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Updated 31st December’2021